Resumes are accepted throughout the year. Please complete the short preliminary application form
and attach a cover letter, a resume, and a short statement of Christian faith. Resumes of interest to us will be retained on file for two years.
We receive a large number of applications each year for a limited number of positions. Each applicant will receive an automated response confirming their application, but we apologize that we are unable to send individual responses to every applicant. The HR manager will contact those people whose applications we wish to pursue further. Thank you for your understanding.
- Band director and instrumental lessons teacher (one-year leave replacement)
- Full-time vacancy from August 2016.
- One-year leave replacement.
- Preference given to applicants with teaching credentials and related endorsements
- Adjunct music teachers(s) for band instruments or piano
- CAJ is seeking part-time adjunct teachers to provide private lessons to CAJ students in band instruments, particularly clarinet and/or saxophone, or piano. Please state any other instruments you could teach.
- The lessons are conducted in music rooms on the CAJ campus under the direction of the CAJ music department.
||Subscribe to the RSS feed of our staff openings.