Resumes are accepted throughout the year. Please complete the short preliminary application form
and attach a cover letter, a resume, and a short statement of Christian faith. Resumes of interest to us will be retained on file for two years.
We receive a large number of applications each year for a limited number of positions. Each applicant will receive an automated response confirming their application, but we apologize that we are unable to send individual responses to every applicant. The HR manager will contact those people whose applications we wish to pursue further. Thank you for your understanding.
- Secondary math teacher
- Full-time vacancy from August 2017.
- Secondary math (middle school and high school)
- Current teaching credentials required.
- Preference given to experienced applicants.
- Director of School Support Services
- Part-time position to start August 2018; earlier start date may be negotiable.
- Leadership Team position for an educational consultant to develop and manage programs supporting schools and distance-learning students, including home-schooling families.
- Master's degree required (or a willingness to pursue one).
- Minimum five years teaching experience required.
- Understanding of technology integration and online courses an advantage.
Academic Support Staff
- Part-time position from April 2018; different start date may be negotiable.
- May be able to be combined with additional duties for a full-time position. Please state supporting experience or teaching subjects (current teaching credentials required if assigned to classes)
- Proven experience in a similar position required.
- Minimum undergraduate degree required; teaching degree an advantage.
||Subscribe to the RSS feed of our staff openings.