We want to more effectively equip students to serve Japan and the world for Christ. If you are a CAJ student, parent, or staff member, we invite you to help us by praying, talking with others, giving feedback, giving donations, and learning more.
- Use CAJ's prayer guide.
Talk with others
- Students: Talk with CAJ staff and student council members.
- Parents: Talk with CAJ staff and other parents at division specific meetings led by the principals
- Staff: Talk with staff members, including PLC members, focus group members, and Advisory Council members.
- Please use our feedback form to share with us what we do well and/or how we can improve.
- Parents and students, you can also give your feedback through annual surveys.
Donations help us carry out our mission. Please give a donation to our current campaign, endowment and tuition assistance funds, and/or staff support.
Volunteer with PTA
Throughout the academic year, the PTA hosts a variety of events and activities. PTA relies on volunteers in various ways: listening to students recite Scripture, baking, setting up and serving food, praying, etc. Please consider volunteering.