Finance Ends Report 2012-2013
CAJ strives to use sound financial practice:
- We use well-established processes for developing an annual budget (which include input from all staff).
- We use customizable financial software.
- An independent accounting firm conducts an annual audit.
- We acquire and maintain quality instructional resources.
- We are debt free.
This year's parent survey data indicates that...
- The annual fee structure is communicated clearly.
- Financial statements are accurate.
- Classroom resources are of high quality.
This school year, CAJ improved its financial practice in a variety of ways, including:
- Publishing monthly budget figures online for staff.
- Increasing staff effectiveness in using financial software.
- Increasing staff salaries and benefits.
Questions we want to further consider include:
- How can we more effectively use data to make decisions about resource allocation?
- How can we use our resources to further retain staff?
To learn more, explore