All personal belongings, including school-related materials, are to be kept in student lockers. Backpacks are not to be left unattended. This is for safety in an emergency, to avoid theft, and to keep our campus attractive.
- Items left in the classrooms will be collected by the classroom teacher and delivered to the Lost and Found.
- Items left in hallways or in other common areas of the school will be collected by staff and taken to the Lost and Found.
- School laptops and other resources should not be left unattended and will be taken to Lost and Found or the academic office.
- Backpacks should not be left unattended and will be taken to Lost and Found or the academic office.
- Students who want their things back can inquire of one of the librarians, check in the gym or ask at the office (after checking the other two places).
- Umbrellas are personal property and should not be borrowed without the owner’s permission. See also: Lost and found.