School Without Walls (SWOW)
- High School School Without Walls (SWOW) occurs during a week in the fall, typically tied to Fall Break.
- The 9-11 program focuses on leadership training while the 12th grade (as part of their Japanese Culture class) travels to Nikko, Aizu Wakamatsu, Takayama, and Matsushima.
- No regular classes occur for the 3-4 days set aside for SWOW.
- Grade 9 does on-campus leadership and teamwork intiatives.
- Grade 10 travels to Lake Yamanaka for advanced leadership and teamwork training.
- Grade 11 experiences Wilderness Camp, a multi-night backpacking outing wich focuses on leadership training and self-exploration.
- Grade 12 takes a trip combining leadership training and Japanese history.