From InfoTeachers will take attendance at the beginning of each class period.
- Students are expected to be ready to study when the teacher begins class or must provide a valid pass in their agenda, or they will be marked tardy.
- Students will receive a warning when they have a total of eight (8) tardies in one semester.
- If a student receives ten (10) tardies in one semester, they will be required to attend Saturday School.
- After they have accumulated the first ten tardies, they will receive the next warning at four (4) tardies and be required to attend a second Saturday school after five (5) tardies.
- Students may bring documentation of exceptional situations (i.e. doctor's appointments, train delays) and the tardy may be recorded as excused. These decisions will be made on an individual basis.
Failure to attend Saturday School may result in additional Saturday School time added on to the original penalty, and possibly suspension for disobedience.