Elementary homework club provides a quiet study environment for students in grade 1-5 to complete his/her homework and receive assistance from teachers. It is held in LRC every Monday and Thursday after school from 3:30 p.m. to 4:25 p.m. The students come to elementary homework club only through special invitation.
- Enter the LRC quietly and sign in.
- Sit down and begin homework.
- If you wish to use a computer, ask a teacher for permission.
- Before printing your document from a computer, receive permission from a teacher. Anything that you wish to print must be directly related to a school assignment.
- You must remain in the LRC during elementary homework club. You are free to leave if you finish your work.
- At 4:20 p.m., begin cleaning up the areas around your table, pack up your homework, push the chairs in and shut the computers off. You will be dismissed at 4:25 p.m.
If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org