Welcome to the Learning Resource Center!
The Learning Resource Center (LRC) provides a learning environment that welcomes and helps all students. We strive to be a place without barriers--whether intellectual, cultural, spiritual, physical, or emotional.
Who can come to the LRC?
What is offered in the LRC?
It is a place where students may make mistakes, expect honest feedback, and receive unconditional honest support to make improvements.
Why come to the LRC?
- To receive help and offer help to others
- For consistent encouragement and assistance
- Students are invited to take responsibility for their learning, manage their time wisely, and demonstrate discernment
When can you come to the LRC?
- during study hall
- before and after school
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:25 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:25 p.m.
Where is the LRC?
It is located on the second floor, Room 207.
Resources and Services
- one-on-one support
- peer tutoring
- study skills
- small group work
- reading support
- writing support
- organizational support (schedule, folders, daily work)
- homework support (before and after school)
- accountability support
- personal support (advising, accountability, etc.)
- paper editing
- make-up work support
- middle school and high school study groups
- relaxed working environment
- quiet study environment
E-mail us at email@example.com
photo: Mrs. Turner
Kindergarten visit with firemen
Click the image to see more.