CAJ organises its curriculum to match our mission. We give students what they need to be equipped to serve.
- Our Bible curriculum helps them to understand the God we serve and how He wants us to serve others.
- Literacy and numeracy are developed at every grade level.
- Science and social studies open their eyes to the wonder and the needs of the world around them.
- Younger students are given opportunities to explore art, music, world languages and physical education, while older students can develop their interests and talents in greater depth in a variety academic and creative disciplines.
- Technology skills are integrated throughout the students' learning experience.
- Leadership and other collaborative skills are taught with increasing challenge and responsibility right to the end of grade 12.
Advanced Placement Courses
- World Language
- Social Studies
Student Support Team