Staff Ends Report 2012-2013
CAJ strives to have qualified Christian staff working to achieve board ends:
- The Leadership Team ensures that CAJ staff meet qualifications.
- As Christians, staff are committed to equipping students to impact the world for Christ, being involved in the local church, and supporting the Japan missionary effort.
- The Leadership Team focuses staff energy, empowers staff, and provides regular opportunities for staff to work together. Job descriptions help staff know how they should work to achieve board ends.
- The Professional Development Plan is effective and is actively supported by the Leadership Team. The current supervision and evaluation process promotes professional growth.
This year's parent survey data indicates that...
- CAJ staff are committed to CAJ’s mission.
This school year, CAJ improved its staff in a variety of ways, including:
- Providing training in differentiation, engaging instructional strategies, standards-based reporting, technology, data usage, vocabulary instruction, and difficult conversations.
- Developing a database to track staff professional development.
- Updating job descriptions, in part to further help staff know how they should work to achieve board ends.
Questions we want to further consider include:
- How can we help staff use curriculum mapping, differentiation, and technology to increase student learning?
- How can we help staff use data even more effectively?
- How can we help staff increase students' English language proficiency?
To learn more, explore